View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:26 AM   #124
wwe2222

wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. JL View Post
I expected some answers to the basic questions that 'The Force Awakens' sparked. Instead we got bullshits and swerves.

Who is Supreme Leader Snoke? Never mind, we prematurely killed him off... just like we did with Darth Maul because that worked out great. SWERVE

I also disliked nearly everything they did to Luke Skywalker's character and what/where he been. BULLSHITS & SWERVES (They did answer some questions here but I thought they just sucked. Whoever wrote this shit should be fired).

Rey's parents sold her for booze? BULLSHITS
Where did Rey learn all her Jedi shit from without any training? CUZ POWER

Finn might as well have not been in the movie. BULLSHITS

Leia has some Jedi powers but only uses them to save herself. BULLSHITS

Han Solo's death seems like a forgotten afterthought they barely touched upon or did anything to make it stand out for the characters it would matter to.

HOPEFULLY this movie is simply a filler movie until we get to the third movie and they actually answer some of those questions without the bullshits and swerves but I doubt it because now there are too many questions to answer in just one movie without everything feeling terribly rushed, haphazardly thrown together and for them to still progress the current mess of a storyline, action and plot.

This movie should have answered some of these questions and then those answers lead us into the next movie. Instead we just got more questions, bullshit answers and if this was any franchise besides Star Wars... I don't think people would have any reason to give a fuck about the next movie.

We got Porgs though, Yay! It gives Chewbacca something to do.

But its Star Wars... people will buy it no matter what. It will make a billion dollars so just make it and take the money.
Total swerve when they killed off the Emporer in Return of the Jedi. They should’ve answered all the questions about him.
wwe2222 is offline   Reply With Quote