View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 03:35 PM   #287
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I see The Revival got the memo about how stupid having "Just Fists" emblazoned on their asses was.

• I don't understand why they're acknowledging Drake Maverick as being previously known as Rockstar Spud.

Anyway, it doesn't matter because I can't stand the guy and never have, so he just gives me another reason not to watch the Cruiserweight Division.

• The Women's Elimination Chamber Match looks incredibly shit.

I would have asked "Why are Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville in the match?", as they've only been kicking about on the main roster for just over two months now and they're already in an Elimination Chamber match for the title, but the division on Raw is in such a mess right now that it's the only thing they could have done to fill the spots.

Alicia Fox is injured (sadly) and God only knows what's going on with Paige. They could have just added Nia Jax and either Rose or Deville and avoid the whole Askua/Jax match, which is quite obvious Jax is going to lose, and work their way towards Bliss/Jax at WrestleMania from there.

At least that way we wouldn't be looking at an Elimination Chamber Match that consists of the champion that is Bliss, Rose & Deville, that obviously won't win because they're a team and Mickie James who they've been swapping wins and loses with for almost two months now and Bayley & Banks who are quite obviously just starting their angle to face each other at WrestleMania.

Although, Alexa Bliss did bring up some good points, which, along with the main event, shows how bad a General Manager Kurt Angle can be at times.

• Oh no, the mobile phone promos are still a thing.

• I didn't get why the main event was what it was.

Why, out of all six competitors in the Elimination Chamber Match, Elias, Cena and Strowman get the chance to be last?

That's not really fair on Miz, Reigns and Bálor (when he wins next week). They could have easily have had Bálor qualify next week, then the Raw before Elimination Chamber, have the entrants compete in a Beat The Clock Challenge with Strowman getting the lowest time.

Something like thirty seconds or whatever.

That way, it would appear to be fair and not make Angle look like such a bad GM. He still looks bad though as he's had the men go through qualifying matches but just hand-picks the women, but as we all know, that's all due to injures and so on, so it's can't really be helped.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote