Thread: Bye Bye Shield
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 11:49 PM   #19
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sucks for Dean. I actually wasn't looking forward to the split though. What's the endgame there? Ambrose is a great performer as a heel, but it's not like it's going to go anywhere. They're all better off being aligned. I was hoping they would team at WrestleMania and then go to SmackDown and run the show over there, and still be "friends," but friends that they don't mind fighting each other.

I can see Seth Rollins facing Bray Wyatt or Samoa Joe, for whatever reason. I doubt he'll have a big match, because Triple H needs to have a bigger match even though he "put Seth over" this year.

Actually, I can see Seth in an IC Title Ladder Match or something. Seth, Jason Jordan, Sheamus, Cesaro, The Miz, Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy and Finn Balor -- eight guys just beating the piss out of each other in the opener, like they were sort of doing before the wanted to put The Hardys in a Ladder Match this year.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote