Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 01:52 PM   #998
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
On the other hand, I keep wondering why the game doesn't have me develop Thicket Excavations. Its a nice hole that offers a lot of potential as city.
Be prepared to find a bunch of places that have incredible potential as settlements but aren't available as such. There was a little trailer park kind of south from Sanctuary that I was so certain would be a settlement that I spent half an hour looking for a work bench that didn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Still have yet to encounter a single Mirelurk Queen. Plenty of Deathclaws, though no chameleon deathclaws.
I've never seen a chameleon deathclaw either. I have seen Legendaries of Deathclaw Alphas, Matriarchs, Savages and Albinos though. Also had a weird encounter the other day. Spawned into the outside of Med-Tek Research as there are guaranteed random encounters outside the building when you teleport there from far enough away. When I look down the street toward the direction the encounter usually spawns, I see a pair of Radstag slowly walking towards me. What was odd was that one was large and green and the other was snow white. Needless to say it was a Legendary Glowing Radstag Alpha and Legendary Albino Radstag. I guess they were a couple. Maybe they were on their honeymoon. I 'sploded them. Happy ending.

As for Mirelurk Queens, I can tell you that the settlement tahat Shadow mentioned frequently spawns Mirelurk queens if it doesn't have enough defense and always has one initially. The southeastern shore of the large island on the map also is a guaranteed spawn point on first arrival and will also usually spawn one anyways. Be warned though, they suck asssssssssss. I hate fighting them, especially with kings running around as well.

Almost as bad as the chameleon assaultrons.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote