Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 08:49 AM   #875
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Saw the pic, sick of Star Wars everywhere.

Also saw a guy saying he's boring with Fallout 4 after 30 hours. That's a good indicator that he is a spoiled little piss who can crap on a game that took years to develop. I've put 5 days into it with both characters together and I'm still having fun. Play time has diminished as I'm tending to other matters, but that hour or so I get is awesome. I went to some fish factory in the NE of the map and since I'm on good terms with the Institute the synths in that factory were not hostile and allowed me to pre-emptively plan my attacks with booby traps and a free head shot. I even roleplayed some dialogue on why I was there cause no quest brought me there. Ended up in Salem too assisting an old dude with his crab infestion, err mirelurks.

The lack of karma system is a little disappointing, but I do feel the reverberation of my actions. Since turning on the BoS, they attack me on sight when I'm out and about. I guess they weren't on the ship when I cleaned house there. Since I'm heel, the Institute is neutral with me, allows me to easily complete the Railroad quests. It'll only get better with patches and DLC which is priced correctly and always delivers.
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote