Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #69
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So I started another play through since RoXer picked this up. I don't know what it is, but I am absolutely blowing through this game now. Probably only died like 10 times total and I just beat the Capra demon.

Beat the Taurus demon first try. Gargoyles first try. Capra demon first try. Am level 30 with 4hr 38min played time.

Don't understand it. Maybe we just leveled up our old character wrong and made it harder on ourselves. I'm just running through it now. The only down side is that I'm not getting nearly as many item drops because I'm not doing sections over and over again. At this point in our playthrough, our inventory was crowded with like a hundred items.. at least 10 titanite shards and some larger pieces. Reds and blues, etc. I don't have shit on my new character. Like 1 shard and 1 chunk and that's it.

I also think my friend was making it a lot harder because he played really recklessly and would die a lot.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote