View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 02:52 PM   #37
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I just rewatched the main event of WM and realized a big problem with Reigns is he is just not very good in the ring. I don't get Raw but watch the PPVs on the network, and just realized this fact. The dude has a superman punch and an average looking spear. I don't think I saw any actual wrestling out of him. Thinking back the past few years I don't think I have seen any moveset out of him. At least Cena had the 5 moves of doom before he improved. Not really sure what Reigns has, somebody please post videos of good Reigns matches.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote