View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 03:14 AM   #65
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Yeah, Okada's reign has to end someday and it's Naito's time.

What I'm not sure of is where Okada goes from here. There is quite frankly nothing left for him to accomplish in NJPW. He'll churn out great matches no matter what they do with him but it's tough to imagine him competing for a secondary title even though secondary titles in NJPW are way more prestigious than WWE's secondary titles.

I'm sure we'll hear Okada to WWE rumors but they'd turn him into just another guy so fast it'll make your head spin.
Don't they have Okada signed on for like five years at $2 million a year? He's not going anywhere. I don't follow New Japan as closely as others here, but I'm not even certain he's losing the belt. Isn't his reign the longest in company history right now? Is it getting tired? It seems like New Japan has been onwards and upwards. You don't want to keep it on him too long, but with the idea to get so many new eyeballs onto the company with the Jericho appearance, Gedo might want to put the franchise player over.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote