View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 12:53 AM   #30
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Russo is pretty terrible without some sort of filter or leash for his ideas but I'd blame Dixie way more for TNA's demise on Spike TV.

Legit got told not to hire Russo again because the network despised him. The smart move would have been to just listen and go in a new direction. Instead she had Russo hired again in secret and Spike only finding out months later because of the sheets and emails revealed.

Then again Dixie also played a big role in TNA's demise from Destination America as well.
That's true, and I don't hold Dixie Carter blameless, but Vince Russo actually is the Vince Russo that Spike TV never wanted back. He can't be separated from himself.

I don't really buy the filter point for whatever reason either. It's just always seemed way too generous to a do who has had no success anywhere but the WWF.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote