View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:25 PM   #9
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Brock Lesnar's star is in another galaxy compared to Rey. Rey was very popular, but Lesnar is a legitimate megastar, and the only reason I was keeping up with WWE for the last 18 months pre-Mania before I stopped watching.

At the end of the day, we watch wrestling for great stories, but also true, believable stars clashing with other true believable stars. We want to see what happens.

Lesnar/Goldberg was everything wrestling should be for me. Two larger than life stars clashing and you can't take your eyes off it.

Rey was entertaining, but you never watched for Rey's sake. Lesnar is money just because of who he is.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote