View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #18
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The time has passed on this one.

Honestly believe that initial heel Goldust was best portrayal of an out there character I have ever seen. Entrance alone was amazing, but the way he trod the line between bizarre/effeminate and tough guy was so watchable. He kept changing it up and pushing boundaries too.

It's crazy, because I saw him as the southern, normal, cowboy Dustin in WCW, but he totally made me believe he was Goldust. He is in my top 10 of all time just because there was nothing else like it and he played it so well.

Should have feuded against Austin and won the belt off him back then. Mid-forties now and his time has passed.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote