View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 04:00 PM   #15
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Cole is pretty bad and he has been since 2012 when he stopping being a heel. His work as a heel was probably his best stuff and it was really refreshing at the time. Now, it's just so obvious that he's Vince's parrot. Vince tells him to say something, he'll say it and he makes it so obvious too. He doesn't have any authenticity in his delivery.

Tom Phillips on the other hand, does. I like Phillips and I really hope he doesn't end up like Cole, but he probably will, which is a shame.

Grave's has his moments and most are good, but he does have the same problem JBL had, in that he has his moments where he just shits on the colour commentator for too long at time until at the end, it's either just him yelling/complaining or a back a forth child-like argument between him and the colour commentator.

Finally, Booker T & Byron Saxton are just awful. Both shows really don't need a third voice and Booker & Saxton are prefect candidates to be the ones the take the drop from the table.

Most times when Booker talks, he makes absolutely no sense at all and often he flip-flops on his opinions and allegiances and the number of times he contradicts himself is so crazy that it's not normal for a healthy human brain to reach those numbers in such a short period of time. If he's not doing that, then he constantly grunting down the mic or making "HNNNG!" noises like he's trying to push a shit out of his ass.

Saxton is a different type of awful. He doesn't really have a voice fall calling matches as it's a bit annoying and lacks any authority, the latter being evident when he has his arguments with Graves or when a heel does something a heel does. The best comparison I can think of is Marge Simpson and I'm surprised he hasn't called someone "buster" during his arguments/rants. As for his one liners, they're just awful and cheesy and they sound like something you would hear on a show aimed a kids between two and five.

Personally, I think the duo of Phillips and Graves is the way forward and whatever show doesn't get that can get the duo of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote