View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #10
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
The Survivor Series match is still heralded as one of the best ever (Survivor Elimination matches especially).
I agree, love that match. I also loved the Austin turn at Invasion. didn't see it coming and i guess it made sense being he was doing his paranoid character at the time.

I did love Austin during this whole run. actually one of the reasons i made this thread was because a lot of people were saying Austins turn was horrible. I hated it at first because it seemed odd, but we saw how diverse Austin could be. He hit a home run in character portrayal during this time. He played someone completely different from 97-2000. i did enjoy the two man power trip too even if it was brief and i wouldn't put as part of the Invasion era.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote