View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #13
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I loved No Country for Old Men too. Possibly my favourite if last 10 years.

Another is Inception. It has been memed and parodied to death now, but my memory is awful and i still vivdly remember being completely gripped by it at the cinema. From the beginning right through to THAT final scene. It is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Even the scene with the pinwheel, i felt really moved by. I was just so into what was happening. It was gripping, best movie i have ever watched in the theatre for sure.

Honourable mentions off the top of my head...

Drive
Dark Knight
Black Swan
The Wrestler
Into the Wild
Shutter Island
Revenant
Inglorious Basterds
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote