View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 04:10 PM   #35
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I watched Roderick Strong vs. Cien Almas at whatever Takeover that was. God, I'm so over everybody working that style. Strong was trying so hard to be an indy style babyface that I just hated his guts by the time it was over. I actually always wanted to like Strong from the moment I saw him get in Kurt Angle's face that SmackDown. From that experience I think he comes off like a geek.

I heard they did good videos to hype him, and I'm sure he'll be excellent in this War Games match. When left to his own devices though, I just find him, overall, incredibly boring. I think there's a place for him in a tag team, faction or as the opponent. Giving him the Cruiserweight Title to transition it onto Hideo Itami would be fine with me. But the idea of him getting a Ricky Steamboat-style push or anything makes me a bit sick, haha.

I've heard he's much better as a heel anyway.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote