View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 12:48 AM   #22
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I really want Dawkins to succeed, as I'm a fellow Cincinnati guy, and Montez Ford seems pretty good, but it's almost like Cryme Tyme 2.0. Like that's all black guys can be.
Don't forget requisite rap themes. Just about every black guy needs rap in their themes.

As for Street Profits, I'm in the unenviable position of feeling the same cringing everytime I see them as I usually do whenever I see Konnan promo, yet happy that at least they're getting over pretty big. LIke, potentially marketable. Sell some fake ass Terrible Towels and Curse of Greatness headbands along with requisite shirts and they're golden. It's weird. Like, deep down, I kinda wish there was some white there. And not in the "fish out of water" negroes with a country boy way. Seems like Mojo would fit with this whole gimmick, and the "coonery" as you put it wouldn't sting nearly as much.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote