View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 12:33 AM   #28
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
If they let him go all out Styles will be just fine on the main roster. The dude has "it".

Nakumura will be fine if he can just get over the language barrier. If he speaks English he should be fine so long as he speaks it relatively well. Of course there'll always be a glass ceiling above him simply because he's Japanese. I could see him having a great career, and he could possibly go further than any Japanese wrestler ever has here in the States (even Muta), but that'll all depend on whether or not WWE is willing to push him.

As for Gallows and Anderson, well I don't know enough about them to really say where they'll go. Gallows having already been in WWE and flopping is going to hurt him though. He'll have the Tensai issue where everyone chants his old ring-name during matches if they try to repackage him. Just imagining the area chanting "Festus!" already...
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote