View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 02:55 AM   #34870
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Squeaky, whiny delivery, but he is right.

Only hope is that Triple H, who is a proper student of them business and seems to have a real appreciation for the past, has different ideas that he can only fully implement once he is in control.

NxT is a completely different concept with a completely different audience, but the difference in booking there and building up stars give me hope that he understands how to build stars and protect faces and have heat and real emotion in feuds.

That's what I cling to anyway
I'm not very optimistic about Triple H taking the reigns. You can still see via his main roster work that Triple H is the same Triple H with the same Triple H ego. NXT has been quite inefficient at turning out main roster ready stars, and he seems more occupied with signing guys to get his rep over with the IWC right now, and less about actually setting the WWE up to have a sustainable future.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote