View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #245
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
8:10

Starting to get a headache. Don’t feel like watching anymore, three hours to go though

The promo they are showing for the next match is really weird, I don’t get it. Some Hollywood actor “Steven Amell” is going to team up with this guy “Neville” aka “The man that gravity forgot” (really wish they would call him “the man WHOM gravity forgot” but whatever)… against this British guy King Baret and… I don’t know who his partner is. Neville comes out to some cool fireworks. I don’t get why any of these guys are together, what is this. Oh the partner of King Baret is Stardust, some “weirdo” in a Spandex suit with face paints. Jerry Lawler mentions Andy Kaufman.

I think Stephen Amell is in the match because he is trying to promote his TV show. He has been feuding with Stardust on Twitter or something. Neville tags him in and he jumps off the rope, landing short of Stardust, who just pushes him over. Stephen Amell counters by standing up and kicking down Stardust, who just lets himself get kicked down. Star dust is mad weird, seems like everyone probably hates him for being so weird, so I want him to win. Steven Amell looks like he’s taking this staged wrestling match really seriously, looks like he trained for it though, good for him.

Neville jumps off the turnbuckle and does some twisty move called the Red Arrow, and that is enough to hurt King Baret so bad that he could not get up for three seconds and therefore lost the match.

Winner: Neville and Steven Amell
Rating: D+, I didn’t care
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote