View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 01:19 PM   #98
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
You always do this. I'm a numbers guy. I like thinking about why stuff does and doesn't work. And I like talking about wresting and how it could be better, worse, etc. Just because you don't get that doesn't mean I am wrong for doing it. The gross irony is that your critique of my critiquing is just as offensive as mine could possibly be, and that never seems to register with you. If you don't like thinking about that sort of stuff, don't think about it. But how dare you tell someone they are wrong for pointing out what they think is wrong without any appreciation of the irony.
Please quote where I said you were wrong to have a different opinion. You can't because I have never said that, but it's the narrative you love to push on me.

Being a numbers guy is fine. It's not that I "don't get that," but again you love to spin it to make me seem like a moron because you're a dick.

You clearly just come into threads like these to bitch about how everyone is terrible for enjoying something that you don't. I just don't see how this is a good time for you.
screech is offline   Reply With Quote