Thread: Flash on CW
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 08:00 AM   #211
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchables View Post
i think zoom is eddie tbh. i don't know how convinced i am of my own theory but at the moment that's where i'm leaning, idk. really don't want it to be earth-2 wells. that'd be boring. i suspect he is probably not gonna be as creepy as he seemed; would be good to have a good wells around this season. whatever, i am making predictions and they'll probably be wrong, this is why i never post

anyway, the reason i think it's eddie (if it's not someone we've never met before, which is a solid possibility too i guess) is that this is a pretty "black flash"ish incarnation of zoom

so if they're fusing the two characters, which they kinda seem to be (since just zoom would be another 'man in yellow' really), then the 'death' aspect of the black flash side makes me think that maybe something happened to eddie's body when it got sucked into the breach (a breach made/inherently touched by the flash/speed force, remember) that turned him into this twisted shadow speedster hellbent on destroying the man who forever made him the silver medal in life. he wants to be THE BEST. THE ONE. THE ONLY. there's a bit in one of the trailers too where barry yells at him "you wanna be *me*? you wanna be a hero?" which also fits pretty well. maybe the creation of zoom is what happened to jay's speed. speedster goes into the breach at the same time as eddie's body does, speedster comes out without his speed... so what happened to it?

am i grasping at straws here or is this a pretty solid theory?
Eddie died 6 months ago, Jay Garrick's been fighting Zoom for almost 2 years, so unless it's Earth-2 Eddie, this is impossible.

I don't think it's any version of Eddie anyway. Leaning towards completely new guy, but Earth-2 Harrison Wells being creepy makes me wonder. But as you said, this would be boring.
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote