View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #44
RaginRonic
Hellraiser Extraordinaire

RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)
My reason for not liking Triple H much, is the fact that he used Owen Hart's death as a means to get himself over with management, and bag the WWF Championship in the fallout(literally) of Owen's accident.

After the Montreal Screwjob, that caused the end of the WWF careers of Bret, Davey Boy, and Neidhart, H isolated Owen politically, made Owen his backstage punching bag, and made Owen pay the price for the fact that Bret said 'no' to Shawn before the Screwjob.

And to those who think that Owen would have become 'The Game'? That was only ever meant for Triple H. No one else. And WWE created that lie to gain sympathy from Canada's wrestling fans, most of whom were Bret's fans, not Shawn's or H's.

And if Jimmy Steele took off his emerald green glasses for a few minutes, he'd see that's what REALLY happened.

Oh, and Jimmy, while I do read your replies to me about H, I really couldn't care less in any event.

So, please, spew your bias to me, Jimmy, cause I don't give a fuck in the end.

Oh....my 200th post. =)
RaginRonic is offline   Reply With Quote