View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 02:55 PM   #21
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
Still, it's probably going to be a long time before WWE ever really shows forgiveness to the overall Benoit family. If his look-alike son ever does get in the ring, he'd have to be under a mask his whole career, and have to cut silent promos, by body gestures and actions alone.

Though I do hope that things toward that family, from WWE's end, can eventually be eased up enough to where that cloud over the company is no longer shooting off lightning, and maybe gets downgraded to a steady rainfall(it's weather terminology, but I think it fits here). I know that the cloud won't ever clear though...it's there forever.

And it kinda bites....but there's not a lot anyone can really do about it.

=S
Am I missing something here? Does WWE have issues with Benoit's son and/or family, or is it the other way around, or both? I understand why Benoit's son/family may have issues with WWE for essentially failing to protect their son from brain injuries, substance abuse, etc.,, but why would WWE have issues with Benoit's son/family, especially his son? It's not like the other members of the Benoit family knew, could've known, (anymore than the folks at WWE), or actually killed anyone.

Benoit's actions were no doubt horrendous, but he was no doubt suffering from essentially substance abuse/mental illness/brain damage and there's some pretty compelling evidence that his career in wrestling and WWE were at least to some degree the cause of his issues. Why would the WWE hold that against the Benoit family or his son? Outside of it looking bad publicly for WWE to embrace Benoit's family/son to those who aren't informed or don't care enough to get informed on the subject, or there are potential legal issues (which may be the case), why exactly would WWE not want to embrace the Benoits and acknowledge they still support the innocent remaining family of someone who used to work for them, but who in hindsight, clearly had unknown issues leading to an unforseeable tragedy and horrendous crime?
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote