View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:51 AM   #609
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
yeah true, especially since the Pro works so seamlessly on PC

but the tabletop mode looks sick, will get a lot of mileage out of that
Yeah def, prob one of things that won me over to get it first day. Can see my wife telling me that Grey's Anatomy is starting and being able to slip into tabletop. For all the people saying it's "a jack of all trades, master of none", they are underrating this feature tremendously.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote