View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 05:19 PM   #65
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ambrose hasn't helped matters. There was the snoozer program with Jericho, the Austin podcast (which Ambrose look like a git, in my opinion), he got given the WWE Title and proceeded to get upstaged by AJ Styles, and then he was given the IC Title, which is a bit of an anchor.

I also think he looks horrible lately. When he was in The Shield, he had this alternative charm. When he first went lunatic, he would occasionally get stubble and let his hair grow out a bit more unkempt. It was about the time he grew the beard that I started thinking "Man, he looks just like...a normal guy..." I haven't seen him on RAW though. Maybe he's "freshened up" since then?

My interest in Ambrose on his own has decreased significantly, to the point where I'd place him last in terms of overall ranking when it comes to former Shield members. He could really use that Shield reunion more than any of them. That being said, I think there's a chance that he ends up in the Universal Title picture come WrestleMania -- with a Triple Threat between himself, Reigns and Rollins over the belt. They're balls-in with Reigns, but I can see them detouring Brock and putting him against Joe at Mania.

I'm not entirely sure it's just going to be Brock smash at the PPV. Something about the way Heyman set it up on RAW makes me think they might change plans and go with Joe. They've got this potential star-making thing right in front of them. Plus, I have a feeling that the plan was Balor, but that the idea was nixed because of credibility factors. Balor is giving up 100lbs to Brock. It's just a little too much. Whereas, if you put the belt on Joe, you can do Joe vs. Balor for the belt at SummerSlam, and burn through that rematch, and do Brock vs. Braun away from the title with the added bonus of Brock being pissed off.

Brock costs Joe the Universal Title with an F5 down the line to a Shield member, putting us in line for the Triple Threat at Mania, and then Joe reciprocates by attacking Brock in the Rumble and tossing him out. For the record, I think it could be Reigns and Nakamura as the final two in the Rumble, with people expecting Reigns to take it, but Nakamura wins and challenges John Cena at WrestleMania -- a match teased at the Network Special in Japan where Cena retains the WWE Title and Nakamura beats AJ Styles, with the last thing you see being a stand-off between Cena and Naks.

* Cena vs. Nakamura for the WWE Title
* Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Reigns for the Universal Title
* Brock vs. Joe
* Triple H vs. Angle for Control of RAW
* Orton vs. Styles
* Shane vs. Owens

My basic way-off predictions for Mania 34.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote