Thread: 100,002 Replies
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #371
Seth82
OLD SCHOOL FAN

Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seth82 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
uh Bret that's why it's called acting.

what an idiot.

http://socialitelife.com/bret-easton...es-gay-08-2012

Bret Easton Ellis Says Casting Matt Bomer As Christian Grey Would Be Ludicrous Because He’s Gay

WTF Ellis? Seriously? Supposedly because Matt Bomer is gay, there is no way on earth that he could play the role of Christian Grey.

Bret Easton Ellis, who tried to make it quite clear that he wasn’t discriminating, went on a Twitter rant saying that Matt Bomer “isn’t right for Christian Grey because he is openly gay.” The tweets didn’t end there, however, as he continued his venting spree stating, “Fifty Shades of Grey demands an actor that is genuinely into women. Get it?!?”

Here are the tweets that started off the firestorm.

“Okay. Let’s finalize this. Matt Bomer is totally hot and a very good actor. He is NOT right for Christian Grey and it complicates the role,” Ellis tweeted. “I don’t care how good an actor you are but being married to another man complicates things for playing CG…Matt Bomer is NOT about discrimination. It’s about an intensely straight actor wanting absolutely to screw Ana Steele…the most popular book on the planet having Matt Bomer–a gay actor–play Christian Grey is absolutely ludicrous. Why?”

Bret tweeted at the weekend: “Fifty Shades of Grey: Casting Matt Bomer is the equivalent as casting Jesse Tyler Ferguson…” Ferguson is a gay actor who plays a gay character on Modern Family.

The writer revealed a few days later: “It’s a very major disappointment to announce that I’ve somehow been taken off the list of possible screenwriters for Fifty Shades of Grey… @E_L_James I hope you find someone as passionate as I was about Fifty Shades of Grey. I will miss it.”

All we can say is that we’re very happy that Bret Easton Ellis will not writing the screenplay or directing Fifty Shades Of Grey.

Check out the series of tweets below…

“Okay. Let’s finalise this. Matt Bomer is totally hot and a very good actor. He is NOT right for Christian Grey and it complicates the role,” Bret said on Twitter.

“Fifty Shades of Grey: Matt Bomer: I don’t care how good an actor you are but being married to another man complicates things for playing CG.

“Fifty Shades of Grey: Matt Bomer is NOT about discrimination. It’s about an intensely straight actor wanting absolutely to screw Ana Steele.”

He continued: “Fifty Shades of Grey: the most popular book on the planet having Matt Bomer–a gay actor–play Christian Grey is absolutely ludicrous. Why?

“Jesus, the homophobia over Matt Bomer not being Christian Grey is so unsettling and aesthetically retarded. He’s NOT right for Christian G.

“Okay I’ll say it. Matt Bomer isn’t right for Christian Grey because he is openly gay. He’s great for other roles but this is too big a game.”

Bret added: “And I think if Matt Bomer wants the role which I doubt the international press tour will be an embarrassing fiasco. He’s not CG. Never…

“I am NOT discriminating Matt Bomer because of his sexuality. Fifty Shades of Grey demands an actor that is genuinely into women. Get it?!?

“I actually think it’s cool that women want Matt Bomer as Christian Grey. It means that we’ve moved beyond stereotypes and that gay is hot…

“I think Matt Bomer is incredibly handsome and a good actor but I think he comes off totally gay in White Collar. And that is why no to CG…”

He concluded: “Look, all actors are GAY: they put on make up and pretend to be someone else. That’s just a fact. Rock and roll. Deal with it. Scientology?

“Would anyone watch Brokeback Mountain if it stayed true to the original story where both characters are hideously ugly? No. Homo beauty WIN?

“Hollywood is the most homophobic place in the entire world.”
Seth82 is offline   Reply With Quote