View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 07:50 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 170

How do you do, fellow TPWWers? Welcome to the month of love! We're going to spread so much of it all over this place! Or maybe not. I guess it all depends on what's on tap for this week, our 170th edition! Last week's Doom 2 had a strong case to make for receiving some love from us, but how much did it get overall? Did it bring the noise?

Doom 2 surpasses the original game on our leaderboard with a solid 4.0 average, giving it the number 47 spot. What can I say? Doom was a hot commodity back in the mid-90s and it evidently had enough under the hood to get some decent praise here amongst us.

Now onto what's in store for us this time around. Are we getting some more FPS goodness? Maybe another classic arcade gem? What do you have for us, bowl?

via GIPHY

Ah-ha. Well, it looks like we're back to racing, but not just any run-of-the-mill racing. Anyone can hop on a powerful vehicle and burn rubber, but how about riding a motorcycle and trying not get your head bashed in by someone's club? Get ready to feel the pain of the road. It's Road Rash! Does this game provide enough thrills to get the blood pumping and all that good stuff? What say you? Let's do the rating thing, if not here then on the other boards. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote