View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 12:04 AM   #2911
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I recently bought an Xbox One X and am loving it. I got it used for $250.

I have been playing The Witcher 3 and I enjoy it and I don't. While I love Skyrim, and this game is similar in ways, I feel so unfocused within the massive world. I'm level 11 and bored, don't know anything about alchemy or building armor/weapons. I'm hoping to come back to this game at some point in the future. I got it for $20 on Black Friday, digital.

I just downloaded "This War of Mine: The Little Ones" and I am blown away, totally invested, and even though it's a very serious setting, I have a lot of fun playing it.

Metal Gear Solid V. Wow this is awesome, just downloaded it the other day and I play mission by mission, really good... certain elements remind me of Witcher 3 but elevated. I can tell this is gonna be good, and probably really hard.

Metro 2033 & Lasy Light Redux ... this is really hard but awesome. I got it for like $8.

Games that I've downloaded for free or really cheap but haven't gotten into much...

Path of Exile - Seems really cool but stars very slow, would love a good introduction to this game because it has so many layers. Also the text is really small on my screen and that makes all the leveling up and the like really difficult to comprehend.

The Evil Within - Game is really fucking scary, I don't really even ever want to play it because its so scary, kind of hard too, but mostly just don't want to play this at night. Scary.

Sunset Overdive - Really fun, just kind of lost interest even though I know it's quite a massive game. Seemed to lose focus.

Saints Row Gat Out of Hell - I got this for free on Game Pass, but I don't know if its the best way to start this series.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Haven't started yet, came for free with the X-Box.

Doom - Gift, haven't played yet.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote