View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 02:44 AM   #955
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZantine Empire View Post
I haven't read the comics. So I'm curious. What's some of the major things different from the show?
Comic spoilers, obviously:

- Daryl is not in the comics

- Although Shane died fairly early on in a similar fashion, it was Carl who killed human Shane, not Rick, by shooting him in the neck when Shane and Rick were fighting. We didn't get to see Zombie Shane until later on when Rick when back to his grave.

- Tyreese was the one who had his head cut off by the Governor, not Hershal

- Dale hooked up with Andrea and eventually met the end that Bob had in the show. The whole 'TAINTED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT' thing.

- Sophia is still alive and has some weird crush on Carl

- It was a pair of twin boys instead of 'Look at the flowers' Lizzie and Mika. The boys weren't as nuts as Lizzie but one did kill the other to live forever or some shit. It was again Carl who killed the crazy one.

- Speaking of Carl, he had a whole part of his skull/face blown out when he was shot, rather than it just going in his eye

- Abraham was the one who was shot in the eye by an arrow and died while out on the ammunition scout with Eugene, not Denise

- Although Michonne is still around, Rick and Andrea are getting it on in Alexandria

There's a couple more but they are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote