View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 05:25 PM   #953
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZantine Empire View Post
I haven't read the comics. So I'm curious. What's some of the major things different from the show? I know there is no Shane in the comics and Darryl is gay or something like that. I don't want to look it up because I have a bad habit of spoiling it for myself, like when I was curious about the W walkers and accidentally found out about the savior sand neegan going Tits out on somebody with the bat. Thanks guys! Been looking for a place to talk this show, never thought here!

Shane is in the comics. Darryl is not.
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote