View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #34
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Here are the albums I got lately:

IAM - 20

A legendary French rap group which decided to have a live concert in front of the pyramids of Gizeh for their 20th anniversary. All their hits rearranged with an orchestra, some arab instruments and singers, etc. One of the best live albums I have heard.
10/10

Sage Francis - Sick of Wasting

His latest album of rarities, collaborations and b-sides. There are a couple of good tracks, particularly "SFR Pays Dues". This one is definitely the best from the album. Some of the older stuff and some of the radio appearances either sound cheap or isn't that good at all. Still, more good than bad, as usual.
7/10

Flight of the Conchords - I Told You I Was Freaky

Their second album is not as good as the first one. There are 5 songs I would listen to regularly, the others are either too far from their folk roots musically or not funny enough. Still, "Hurt Feelings", "You Don't Have To Be A Prostitute" and "Angels" are worth listening to.
5/10
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote