View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:05 PM   #379
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Pretty sure the Young Bucks' bank accounts suggest they're better than Heath Slater.
That would be interesting to see. I don't know how much Slater is getting paid, but I don't think that's as clear-cut as you think it is.

Quote:
Noid, as much as you try to prove otherwise, you are a fucking mark and a half sometimes.
Heh.

Quote:
I'm guessing you think Heath Slater is better than Kenny Omega.
I'd rather watch Heath Slater regularly, honestly. That's my subjective take. Objectively, I think that Omega is a lot better than The Young Bucks. This is a perfect example of your projections by the way. I do love you, but sometimes you don't acknowledge you're guessing and just argue from the assumed point. Not picking a bone here (honestly), just pointing it out.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote