View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #4
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I love MITB. A great idea, but as always with WWE, they have diluted it over the years. I liked the original concept with mid-card guys competing for the contract and "their first shot at the big time," rather than a match filled with the likes of multiple-time, stale champions like Randy Orton or John Cena.

Also not a fan of all the "fake" cash-ins, there has been so many at this point that the whole concept is ruined. If someone costs me my chance at the WWE Title, it should lead to a long-term, "blood" feud. They cost my family money, food of my children's plaates, etc. Then again, more realism could be used in every aspect of WWE....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote