View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:19 AM   #194
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just got back from seeing Clutch. 2 Cents and Righteous Fool opened.

Ticket was $22. That is worth seeing Clutch. Righteous Fool (including COC's Mike Dean and Reed Mullin) made it a bargain. Reed threw some shirts into crowd and I caught one.

2 Cents was a shit band. They seem like nice guys, but they just blow musically. I went to the front of the bar so I wouldn't have to listen to them as much. Met Reed, and he signed the shirt. I bought another shirt that I caught. They are talking about trying to get COC to play the same venue. Really cool guy. I even got his email.

Clutch hit the stage and rocked every part of the human body that's possible to be rocked. They opened with "The Mob Goes Wild." other songs they played included "The Dragonfly," "The Regulator," "Profits of Doom," "Abraham Lincoln," "50,000 Unstoppable Watts," "Big News I," "Spacegrass," "Mice & Gods," "Electric Worry," and during the encore "A Shogun Named Marcus." And I'm missing quite a bit here. Hopefully, they'll come back to town.

They drew a good crowd, especially considering that it was Monday. Including a couple from Charlottesville (sp?), VA.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote