View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 12:20 AM   #51
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Results are in!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Closest round yet with only a 20 point variance between the highest and lowest scores.

Top 5 Lowest Scores:
1-T LegendKiller2007: 16
1-T rob11: 16
3-T Bad News Gertner: 18
3-T Big Vic: 18
3-T Nicky Fives: 18

Top 5 Highest Scores:
4-T DaveWadding: 27
4-T loopydate: 27
4-T Noid: 27
4-T sixx: 27
2-T Maluco: 35
2-T Tanawesome: 35
1-T Juan: 36

Top 3 Most Frequently Given Answers:
1. Wrestler who won a WWE/F World Title at WM: Yokozuna (8)
2. WM main event: Lawrence Taylor vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (7)
3. Wrestler who won an IC/US Title at WM: Rey Mysterio (5)

Notes from the Official Scorer:

PLURALITY: I was a hard-ass with scoring in terms of listing more than one person. When I say name A wrestler, name A celebrity, etc. I want one person. Therefore answers for Edge & Christian (Tag Title win), The Blackjacks (HOF), and Drowning Pool (Celebrity) were marked as wrong. In the latter two though it didn't really make a difference since no answer was picked more than twice.

LOCATION LENIENCY: I did, however, decide to not be a total cunt with Mania host city. I could have been super duper specific with the host city (shoutout to Shisen with his answer of Pontiac)....which would've meant disallowing Las Vegas and Dallas. But let's be real, nobody thinks of those Mania locations as Paradise or Arlington.

TAG TEAM TURMOIL: Smash was picked 3 times for the Tag Title winner question and Bushwhacker Butch was picked 2 times for HOFer. Ax and Bushwhacker Luke were not picked at all.

MOTORHEAD MADNESS: Hilariously, two separate Motorhead drummers were listed for the celebrity question. This required research which yielded that Phil Taylor left the band in 1992, 9 years before their WM17 appearance.

The last three questions all got no more than two duplicate responses. This whole board is thinking differently!
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote