View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #8
Helmsphere
Prince Of The Forum

Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. What were your thoughts at the time on HHH's return as a babyface? I was excited, because this was before I really knew Trips as the backstage factor, and just considered him a totally awesome heel.

2. What were you thoughts on the nWo coming in - what were your expectations, positive or negative? Felt it fell flat.

3. How did you feel about WrestleMania 18? (I hear Shisen may have seen this live, but have never been able to get him to confirm) ( I was actually there. I felt outside of the Hogan/Rock match which basically burned everyone out because of how electric it was and a decent European Title Match between Christian and DDP, it was mostly forgetable.

4. What did you make of the brand extension when it was announced, and of the original Draft show in execution? Was really excited and loved the concept of it.

As always, the best feedback will be read on the show and you'll be credited accordingly...
Helmsphere is offline   Reply With Quote