View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:51 AM   #5
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1. What were your thoughts at the time on HHH's return as a babyface?

It didn't get me that excited. Was a meh moment for me.

2. What were you thoughts on the nWo coming in - what were your expectations, positive or negative?

I had huge expectations, I thought it was going to be a big angle, I am sad it never really got off the ground due to injuries and Scott Halls alcohol abuse. It's a bit annoying on how it just ended so abruptly too.

3. How did you feel about WrestleMania 18? (I hear Shisen may have seen this live, but have never been able to get him to confirm)

I really enjoyed the card except for the MainEvent. Anyone could have told you Y2J was losing. Rock/Hogan was the real mainevent and probably should have went on last.

4. What did you make of the brand extension when it was announced, and of the original Draft show in execution?

The brand extension was a necessity at that time. Sooo many big names were around. You had Hogan, The Rock, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold, and many others. There were many main eventers on both brands; I am quite surprised Dreamer didn't have a run with the title, but WWE values it's originals over work rate so I can understand why.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote