View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #1383
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Powerbomb Appreciation Day:

SPOILER: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Tetsuya Naito beat Hiroshi Tanahashi earlier today to win the A block in the G-1 Climax tournament. Naito will face the winner of tomorrow's Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega match. If Okada vs. Omega goes to a 30:00 draw or double DQ or double count out, Okada will advance to the finals. Omega needs a win in less than 30:00 to meet Naito in the finals. Since I've been flooded with questions on this, Okada vs. Omega 3 should start at 7:45 a.m.to 8 a.m. Eastern time, as far as the match itself goes. The show will start at 5:30 a.m.

Spoiler tags used since its related to the G1 Climax A Block finals from earlier today for those who haven't watched it yet.

Quote:
Scott Dawson had the surgery for his torn right biceps this week and the current timetable for a return is early December. Pro Wrestling Sheet reported this earlier today and WWE has confirmed it.
Quote:
Regarding rumors of Gabe Sapolsky working for WWE as a producer in NXT, the story is that he was at the last set of tapings and they were talking regarding different ideas but he said he is not with WWE, has no official role there and there's no talk of him getting an official role there, and he's still with the WWN group.
Debunked an earlier report from PWInsider stating he was in talks to become a possible member of NXT's Creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Paul "Triple H" Levesque was interviewed by CBS Sports concerning online rumors that former UFC Champion Ronda Rousey was training for a WWE debut.

About Rousey attenting the Mae Young Tournament taping Levesque said, "I don't know that I ever once looked out at the crowd and saw her without this ear-to-ear grin on her face. She was like a little kid after every break there would be when I would talk to her -- like a little kid. What that means? Unsure. What that means down the line? I think she's unsure."

But as to whether she is training to appear for WWE, Levesque said, "I think [Rousey] is in a transition period in her life and is in a great place. I think she's getting married soon or something. Look, she has got a lot going on, but I'm all about creating opportunities. That's what the Mae Young Classic is all about -- creating opportunities for these women that they never had before. If Ronda Rousey wants that opportunity, I'd be happy to talk to her about it."
Link to the interview: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...-ronda-rousey/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE Network has added the July 15, 1988 LA Sports Arena house show and the November 24, 1983 Philadelphia Spectrum house show to the Old-School section in The Vault section.

WWE Network continues to upload 1982-1984 WCCW TV episodes. 1984 is now complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 8/10 edition of Impact did 277,000 overnight viewers, up slightly from last week's 276,000 viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
As noted early, PROGRESS Wrestling will run shows tomorrow in Queens, NY and Sunday in Boston, MA (that event is sold out) with a number of WWE contracted talents appearing, including UK champion Pete Dunne.

PWInsider.com has learned that after this weekend's events, the UK talents working the loop as well as PROGRESS promoter Jim Smallman are all being sent by WWE to Florida, where they will be at the WWE Performance Center. Some will be there for several weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
Jericho revealed on his latest Talk Is Jericho podcast that he was in Richmond, Virginia to film his role in an episode of Southpaw Regional Wrestling and to interview Tyler Breeze and Fandango for his podcast. But he got talked into doing a match.

"That's actually why I'm here today, to film that show Southpaw and talk to you guys," said Jericho. "And now I got roped into having a match."
Pretty much confirms the rumors of Jericho's appearance being a one night only deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
As noted, former WWE Champion The Rock revealed his updated Brahma Bull tattoo earlier today. You can see the evolution of the trademark ink at this link. RAW announcer Corey Graves took advantage of the moment and invited Rock to appear on his "Superstar Ink" series for the WWE website. Graves tweeted the following to The Great One:

Hey @TheRock, badass new tattoo!

I have this show, @wwe #SuperstarInk...it could totally use some #electrifying!

You busy? Haha
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) August 11, 2017
Link to the Instagram photo of the new tattoo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqJMxXFsui/

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote