View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 12:55 PM   #34459
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
How President Donald Trump led to a wrestler becoming the most reviled man in Mexico

MEXICO CITY — Everybody’s always mad at him.

“I’m just an old school wrestling fan,” he says. “That’s been my job, what I’m supposed to be: make the people as angry as possible.”

He’s hardly bothered, though. This was his goal all along. He is Sam Adonis, an American pro wrestler for Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) in this mammoth city who came up with the idea to plaster the image of Donald Trump on his tights. He is possibly the most reviled man in all of Mexico.

The idea struck him in the middle of the U.S. election campaign last July, and he knew it was a winner as soon as he appeared in the ring and heard the roar of disapproval.

“People were so angry!” Adonis recalls. He was happy to be a target of the venom that arose in this country when Trump suggested a border wall built by Mexico. After Trump won the presidential election in November, he supplemented the custom tights with a U.S. flag emblazoned with the new leader’s face.

“Most people here hate Donald Trump without really knowing why,” Adonis said. “Nobody knows anything about him. They don’t read his policies, or anything he believes. It’s the blind leading the blind.”
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/preside...191510838.html
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote