View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 12:13 AM   #33735
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Dude, I know you are a wierd guy that I probably would laugh at but we have a mutual intrest in wrestling and I usually tolerate your silly/wierd/dumb post but this one just isn't tolerable. Now I've never seen a picture of you but I get the impression that you are a little on the plus side and 7 beers should really be nothing to you. I weigh 130lbs on a bad day when I don't take a shit and nut. Now I've already shit today and had 7 Budweiser in a bottle and I wouldn't call my self stupid drunk. Over talkative maybe, but not stupid. Just saying nicely maybe next time don't out yourself as a light drinker as that could lead to bulling and that's not cool in 2017 I think.
Holy shit, brother just came in with a half a jar of Old Smokey Apple Pie Moonshine. Now it's not strait and clear but my grandfather was a moonshiner that didnt trust my dad and uncles with his recipe so it died with him but I've always been a big fan of homemade moonshine. Old Smokey isn't exactly homemade but it has tbe taste and buzz off moonshine.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote