View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 02:59 AM   #51
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
I can see t 25 yrs of watching wrestling has done you no good.

That is a really stupid idea.
I can see that I have been attacked in an extremely personal, vicious, and disrespectful manner. However, instead of resorting to sandbag tactics myself, I will choose to be the bigger man and respond respectfully. Here are reasons why I think my idea is good:

1) The Shield vs. Wyatt Family feud was a big hit and was still untapped. Fans loved this feud between the two factions and it was far from being played out. If the WWE chose to bring up this feud again, it wouldn't even be close to being stale. Still lots of untapped potential here.

2) It further establishes Braun as a top main-event guy. Braun is already trending as a main-eventer, but I believe him being the leader of "The Bludgeon Brothers" would really put him over the top. With Roman Reigns being the 'alpha' of The Shield, you could really establish Braun being the number one antagonist against Roman Reigns (the face of the WWE).

Shield vs. Wyatt Family (Bludgeon Brothers) part II could do good business for the WWE and could add further credibility to Braun by making him an alpha leader of a group that opposes the alpha leader of another group. Unfortunately for Bray, he is no longer worthy of being legit opposition to Roman Reigns.....whereas Braun is. These are reasons why I think my idea is good. In the future, I really would appreciate it if you could respond to me in a more respectful manner.

Last edited by Luigi; 03-04-2018 at 03:18 AM.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote