View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 09:32 PM   #742
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Nah, that theory is bullocks. The best explanation for it that I've seen is that there was apparently a character in the Clone Wars cartoon that Obi-Wan said he'd have left the Jedi for if she'd have had him. Some people are saying that maybe between the season where she was introduced and the one where she died she and Obi-Wan broke his vows to the Jedi Order, and that she kept it secret so as to not ruin his life as a Jedi. Just seems way to convoluted honestly. Plus I just don't see them using something from the cartoons as a major plot point in the movies. I know they're technically canon now, but if Darth Vader having an apprentice hasn't been made a big deal then why would a little fling between Ben and some diplomat suddenly become a MAJOR one?
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote