View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 10:00 AM   #731
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Not sure what you're inferring there, Reav.

Everybody hates racists. It can cost you your job if your words can be interpreted as racist or sexist. One would conclude we won that battle when politicians are tripping over themselves to not be called racist, up to and including literally white washing facts.

It's no longer a big deal. But if your local area still kicks up a fuss I suppose that's your local area.
He said it would be crazy to have a shooting for something like that and i brought up such an example.

Im not saying black people are being put back in chains but given everything happening right now with how they are treated by cops, to the poverty devide, etc how can you say its not a big deal. you being black have a statistically higher rate of being arrested for doing something wrong than i do if i did the same thing. Thats not a big deal?

Thats a big digression, but I work in a firehouse near chicago that is all white and the shit I hear is crazy still. given the anonymity of the internet, shit gets nastier. There would be people there that would not see this film if there was a bm/wm lead role relationship thing. I personally dont care but a lot of people still do. Thats what Im saying here. Im saying Hollywood doesnt go that route in this movie so that the question never has to be addressed. Im saying their gunna chicken out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
Reavant, you really should look into moving out of whatever hick area you live in. Sounds like shit there, dude.
Dude Im saying the racists are wrong. If your gunna troll be good at it.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote