View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 08:23 PM   #725
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
I dunno I think it's kinda cool we had a mainstream movie with a black guy/white woman 'couple' where the movie didn't focus on race relations being the main story line.
Yeah, but that's my point. Most people feel like you or don't even notice like me. The vocal minority that bitch about it don't matter. Reavant is under the impression that people would be freaking out about it and it'd be all over the news and shit. The only news station that might even glance over it is Fox, and no one but lonely old men take those mongoloids seriously anymore. The biggest thing that would come out of something like this would be a bunch of shit internet sites posting clickbait articles on it, and despite what the nerds of the world want to believe the internet still isn't taken that seriously by mainstream media. At least not the parts of it that complain about shit like this. Hell, Reavant even went so far as to say it could trigger a mass shooting which is just about the most hilarious thing I think I've ever read on this forum lol.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote