View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 05:29 PM   #173
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
What's that thing they like to say in the WWE - "Perception is reality"

Well if that's the case, then by the reaction AJ got when he made his debut at the Rumble the perception amongst WWE fans (even ones who have no clue what TNA is or what it used to be) has to be that AJ Styles is a star and a big deal. If the WWE run with that and book him as a star then he has all the chance in the world of getting over huge with the WWE audience.

I watched him in TNA and having watched his development in Japan, I think he is entering the WWE at the perfect time, at his absolute best. He always had the talent but his psychology has improved immeasurably since he returned to TNA as the loner character.

I'm optimistic with him and I hope they end up going with him vs Kevin Owens at Wrestlemania. As I said in either the Raw or Royal Rumble thread, put those two together in the ring and you have to Wrestlemania 32 what Orton vs Rollins was to Wrestlemania 31.
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote