View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #308
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finally watched this..... really fun show....

Lars Sullivan really good.... badass entrance and theme.....

Never thought much of Velveteen Dream and thought it was an incredibly stupid gimmick...... but the video package before the match seems like it was a good build up, and the match was very good...... I still think the name "Velveteen Dream" sucks, though..... so even though I now don't think his gimmick is all bad, he will still "not go anywhere" on the main roster due to goofy name......

Womens match was good... Not a fan of Nikki Cross' new theme or Kairi Sane's new theme... (new from the last time I saw them)...... I don't mind Ember Moon winning. I think now that Asuka is gone the women will really get the chance to shine and trade the title back a couple times.

Almas/McIntyre was ok. Not a fan of McIntyre.... like Almas as a heel, and this new braud he has with him seems to have breathed even more life into him.... glad he won because Drew is boring..... but not glad Drew got hurt.... don't wish that on anyone.....

War Games match was a lot of fun.....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote