View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 07:18 AM   #464
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Not sure how they are going to work out the titles once they create new ones. The main titles have already been unified but still have the X Division, Impact Grand, and GFW NEX GEN Championships. Cody is the NEX GEN Champion and he's probably going to sign with ROH if he hasn't already. I also hope they scrap the round bull shit, Corgan did a great job in Impact but that is the worst thing he introduced.
I imagine that it will just be GFW Heavyweight, GFW Impact Grand (I hate that name), GFW X-Division, etc. The NEX-GEN will probably just be dropped and never spoken about again with Cody gone, since that belt is basically the same thing. The elephant in the room is what to do about the Impact Grand. It feels like a proper mid-card title on Moose, but it's got that goofy shit and pre-existing stigma around it, but they've already created a mess with these titles. It wouldn't surprise me to just see it renamed to your traditional mid-cardy title -- Intercontinental, US or Television, to be honest.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote