Thread: Logan (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:34 PM   #93
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
SPOILER: show
That line really did hit hard no matter how you interpret it. Honestly I thought he was talking about the "having a family" line the whole time, but what you brought up makes a ton of sense too.

On Lock Jaw's comment, I've heard rumors of those too so IDK honestly. New Mutants would lend to the rumors I mentioned as it's not really a main X-Men movie with X-Men in the title. Supernova is another story, but I haven't heard much about it. If it is another take on the Dark Phoenix saga I'll be a bit disappointed. I just don't care much for the young cast, especially Sophie Turner who I just find annoying. I'd really prefer not to see them in a movie again, especially one where Turner is the main focus.

Last edited by Destor; 03-06-2017 at 08:08 PM.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote