Thread: GTA 6
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 08:57 PM   #7
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Running out of places in the States to inspiration from. If I had to throw some cities out there, maybe go Seattle or Boston.

Really can't do California, New York City, or Miami anymore. Now you're just running out of ideas.
I think Chicago and Detroit both have MORE than seedy enough histories to be leading candidates. And we KNOW LC is ruled out because of some promotional artwork stating "Liberty City, it's OVER" or something. Boston could be good though. I also thought if they really wanted a great place to target, why not set the next game in D.C.?

I also wouldn't totally be against it if the rumors of a female protag turn out to be true as the only ones we've been able to play as are created characters in GTAO. Would be nice to see a female GTA character who's not just another piece of meat promising to be amorous to a male protag who rescues her or gets her out of trouble and also who's not another hooker a male protag honks at and pays for sex and possibly a small boost to health.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote