View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #486
.44 Magdalene
Smitten for Kittens

.44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
My reply to that:
And LOL at you ranting on Wolverine's popularity like that's some grip I'm dishing. I rather have a one book for certain heroes and I'm against 45 Spidey books a month, but thanks for asking.
Dear God, it's some kind of... straw man militia

Quote:
And you argument on boob'd superheroes would be sound if not for your refusal to acknowledge that some of those characters are fucking good, and for a time beat out their male predecessors depending on brand and era.
Quote:
Also, I do hate on most Supergirls, certain Batgirls, and Spider-girl, though mostly because they suck on their own without being Superhero A, Plus Boobs.
My God, it's almost like... I totally fucking acknowledged that not every female character sucks and specifically avoided generalizing as much as I could without making you a chart. You are so god damn illiterate god damn. Why do I keep assuming that the ability to type makes you a competent human being and not some primitive fucking animal that can only string together so many subjects at a time?

Quote:
Factor in most comic characters male or female are stupid save for their writers and we have you being one of those pretentious counter-nerds who wants X-Men to read like Lord of the Rings.
Yeah, God forbid I expect new characters to be halfway mildly fresh instead of direct, fully intentional rip offs of whatever is selling well this month. IT'S GOTTA BE LORD OF THE RINGS AND SHIT, THOUGH. I'm just asking too fucking much for a character not to be Wolverine. So pretensious. How dare I be so goddamn pretensious as to expect new ideas coming to be at least TRYING to be new.

So what is this like, four posts later? And you're still nowhere near convincing me that you don't have shitty tastes in characters, any grasp of what good or bad concepts happen to be, or that you'd know what to do with a decent point if it was mailed to you. God fucking damn, man. Read a real fucking book or something.
.44 Magdalene is offline   Reply With Quote